Global Product Support Specialist
Position: Global Product Support Specialist
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Our client is on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Their scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work there? Because lives depend on you!
The Global Product Support Specialist Role:
The Global Product Support Specialist will provide dedicated technical product support for key products within the Diagnostic Cardiology product group.
This position is responsible for ensuring that proper support arrangements are planned, implemented and sustained for all products assigned to them. Also expected to behave in a way to enhance the Company’s reputation for providing ‘caring, effective, long-term product after sales support’.
Key Responsibilities of the Global Product Support Specialist:
- Resolve calls or e-mails escalated from a first Line or triage team providing a second tier of expert product specific support for technical product issues not resolved by the 1st line or triage team
- Validate product specific complaints – establishing that any complaint received is not caused by user error, configuration error, out-dated software or one-off failure of a Field Replaceable Unit
- Recommending appropriate additional trouble shooting steps. Gathering and qualifying required data
- Assist with field investigations and installations providing expert on-site support for field staff when necessary to fulfil above responsibilities
- Develop and implement custom product configurations utilising the configurability of their products to provide custom solutions for customers
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved by service typically to R&D, Operations departments having previously completed all above steps. Facilitating the smooth transition of such issues to either department
- Assist with management of corrective actions and provide expert assistance and recommend scheduling proposals to the Global Tech Support manager responsible for these actions
- Validate the adequacy and suitability of service manuals prior to release
- Write technical bulletins – create and ensure appropriate distribution of all documents detailing changes to products’ technical specification or servicing arrangements or facilitating Corrective Action programs
- Create technical training course material producing all training materials required to teach suitably qualified technical students to: (1) Operate the equipment (2) Meet Preventive maintenance requirements (3) Provide Corrective Maintenance (4) Design and complete an Installation
- Provide expert assistance to the Global Service Organization and distributors when planning installations of an unusually complex nature
- Represent service in the new product development process ensuring that NPD process’ service requirements are fully met and to properly promote Global Service Organization’s requirements
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
Skills and Experience Required:
- A Biomedical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office
- Technical Support experience in a Medical field
- Previous experience providing international Technical Support is desirable
- Previous experience as a hospital BioMed is desirable
- A basic knowledge of any other languages is desirable (but not essential), in particular Spanish, French, German, or Italian
In return, the Global Product Support Specialist can expect a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a generous holiday package and company pension scheme.
If you are interested in this Global Product Support Specialist position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
- Candidates that do not receive a response within 21 days should assume that their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered
- No Agencies
Keywords: Software support, Databases, Imagination sympathy, Biomed, Technical Support, Customer support, Attention to detail, Diagnostic, Medical, Training, Hertford
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.