Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - London
Salary - GBP55,000 per annum
Daniel Owen are proud to be partnered with one of the fastest growing maintenance and construction businesses in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with an aggressive growth plan.
They are looking for a Contract Manager to come on board and manage a newly won GBPMulti-Million Reactive Maintenance contracts. Working closely with the supervisors, you will manage the day to day operation of the contract and have overall responsibility for tenant and client satisfaction and involvement. Managing 7000 properties along with supervisors and operatives.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- You will achieve or exceed budgeted profits whilst adding value to the client's property and service portfolio
- Manage the development and performance of all contract operations, and establish and maintain relationships
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery of both directly delivered and sub contracted services
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements and key performance indicators as well as identify opportunities for contract improvements and expansion.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the client representatives and customers as appropriate and maintain best practice introducing innovative processes which will add value and drive efficiency's.
Requirements for the role:
- You will have a proven track record and experience of managing repairs / maintenance and voids
- The successful candidate will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment, act decisively when faced with urgent issues while consistently maintaining a high level of service at all times.
Our client is offering a permanent position with a company car and package