Are you an enthusiastic sales consultant looking to break into the exciting world of travel? Why not grow your career with us?
We are on the hunt for passionate people who care about what our customers think, and who can bring our fantastic holidays to life… someone who really values what it means to go on a holiday of a lifetime…someone who understands that the customer is at the heart of everything we do. We are part of an innovative global travel company that stubbornly refuses to stop growing.
You will use your previous sales experience and knowledge to maximise opportunities by building rapport to deliver all passenger targets and KPI’s set by the business. You will cross sell holidays as required and upsell ancillary products to maximise revenue and enhance the customer experience. As often will be the case you will represent the first impression that the customers will experience of our brands; as such it is essential that our customers are left with a lasting positive impression.
We aim to build brand reputation and long term customer retention through the delivery of exceptional customer service and ultimately changing people’s lives through travel.
What you need:
- GCSE level or equivalent including Maths & English
- Minimum 6 months sales experience dealing with customers over the phone or face to face
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Experience within a target driven environment
- Good keyboard skills with experience in Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel)
- Data and spelling accuracy
- Good time-keeping and punctuality essential
- High level of interest in travel and country specific geography
What we can offer you:
- £16,068 per annum + OTE
- Employee Assisted Program
- Travel industry related benefits
- Opportunity to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives.
- Generous annual leave entitlement equivalent to 33 days per annum including bank holidays (based on a full time employee working 37.5 hours per week)
- Free onsite car parking
This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week on different shift patterns during the opening hours of the department. The opening hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm.