Regional Business Manager / Business Development Manager
Job Title: Regional Business Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
The organisation pride themselves on being the leading supplier of table-top products to the hospitality industry through inspirational design, excellent quality and outstanding service.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Business Manager to work within their fast-paced UK Sales Team.
To develop and grow the Company's business within London with both distributors and end users so that the sales turnover and profit is achieved through a flexible approach.
- Develop key relationships with regional and national distributors London to include:
- Planning and reviews.
- Promotional activity.
- Joint field sales days.
- Attendance at Sales meetings.
- Factory visits
- Manage time allocation efficiently, splitting time between administration, head office duties, joint distributor field calls and key account/end user calls.
- Manage own region.
- Diary and Caterlyst Management.
- Contribute to company development and growth by achieving the monthly targets set for the region.
- Use Caterlyst to accurately record and monitor the progress of all sales activities by account.
The ideal candidate will possess a skill set consisting of commitment, drive and enthusiasm as well as being extremely customer focused. We are also looking for an individual with:
- Good industry knowledge and experience working within the Hospitality sector
- A proven background in New Business Development and Account Management.
- Previous experience managing a region.
- Have a pro-active approach to your job role, to secure lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Be able to negotiate to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Have strong IT, Business Analytics and Budget Preparation skills,
- Be able to devise budgeted sales / profit targets and deliver results for each distributor.
- Ability to understand the end user, Distributor and Consumer Dynamics.
This is a field based role; the area you will be covering is London. Travel is a key component of this role and overnight stays will be required.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate considerable drive, initiative and business acumen, as well as flexible presentation skills.
What's on offer?
In return, the successful candidate/s can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive Basic salary
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus Scheme
- Car allowance or company car
- Company phone/I pad and laptop
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, quality driven company with the opportunity to grow within an organisation committed to both business and people development.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, and believe you have the necessary experience plus reside in or around London, then we'd welcome your application - please apply now.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider your application unsuitable on this occasion.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Regional Business Manager, Business Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Leader, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Senior Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional may also be considered for this role.