Welder / Fabricator
Our client is a precision component manufacturer, established in 1990; well known within the engineering industry for quality, reliability and quality service.
The company specialises in precision and production engineering, with a main focus on automated CNC and specialist manual milling and turning.
Due to their continued growth, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Welder / Fabricator to join the organisation.
The Welder / Fabricator Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Welder / Fabricator, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Skills & Experience Required of the Welder / Fabricator:
- Ability to Mig weld and preferably Tig weld
- Read and understand drawings
- Experience of fabricating, cutting and bending
- Work under supervision and occasionally attend customer breakdowns (site work within a 5-mile radius)
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work as part of a team, and on own initiative
In return, the Welder / Fabricator can expect;
- Competitive rate of pay (£12.50 Per Hour)
- Pension Plan
- 20 Days annual leave
- Good working environment with career progression
If you are interested in this Welder / Fabricator position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.
Keywords: Welder, Fabricator, Sheet Metal, Engineering, Engineer, Mig, Tig, Weld, Turning, Milling, CNC, Slough, Berkshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.