Resourcer - Bromley
Role: Recruitment Resourcer
Sector - IT
Location: Bromley, Kent
They are an IT Recruitment agency who within their marketplace has a reputation second to none. On the back of this success, they are expanding and are looking for an Resourcer who has proven Recruitment experience.
I am looking for candidates with recruitment experience, preferably within the IT Sector. You will continuously receive in-house training from senior members of the team which will give you the tools required to build a successful client base and ultimately, substantial earnings.
Assisting Consultants and Account Managers with placing contract and permanent IT recruitment consultants within niche - Cloud technologies. Sourcing potential candidates using their internal database, job boards, online databases and social networks. Screening potential candidates for the roles with their clients Qualifying candidates for current and future roles Co-ordinating interviews and feedback Managing advert responses and identifying suitable candidates
- Must have at least 2 years Recruitment experience.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to manage and grow accounts.
- Strong telephone manner, able to build rapport
- Strong written and oral skills
- Team Player
- Strong work ethic, willingness to succeed.
- Strong work ethic including being able and willing to work late
- Able to think clearly in a fast paced and busy environment
- Be able to show initiative
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work autonomously
Must have previous Telesales or Call Centre experience
Strong rapport building skills and ability to mirror match' when speaking with candidates.
Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal) and GCSE English A-C is a must.
You must be
- Must have previous Telesales or Call Centre experience
- Strong rapport building skills and ability to mirror match' when speaking with candidates.
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal) and GCSE English A-C is a must.
What is in it for you
Generous company incentives including red letter days
Cash bonuses and holidays
20 days paid holiday plus a holiday bonus scheme in place
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a positive enviroment, which encourages innovation and creativity and you want to progress as the company grows and genuinely want to make a difference, if you believe you have what it takes to succeed, want to earn substantial rewards whilst building a career that you can be proud of WHAT are you waiting for contact me ASAP!
How to apply:
Call Danni Retter on or email me
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire , Berkshire , Bristol / Bath and London , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced Resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Danni Retter to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduate , Trainee Recruitment Consultant , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Branch Manager , Team Leader , Senior Manager , Managing Consultant , Principle Consultant , Associate Director , In house Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment Manager , Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruitment Training.