MACHINE OPERATOR (3 required)
Starting pay GBP8.70/hour (includes 5% shift premium) Grade 4 with further progression expected
40 Hour week, 5 days Monday-Friday 8 hour shifts, 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
(15 minute handover at end of shift o/time)
1) Operate Composite machinery and ancillary equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
To maintain a clean/safe and well-organized work environment.
2) Responsible for the raw material mixing process.
3) Ensure that quality and output standards are maintained.
4) Re-setting machines where required.
5) Check all machine conditions prior to starting the machine
6) Operate all equipment/processes in a safe manner, ensuring the appropriate safety equipment is used/worn.
7) You may be required to undertake other duties as is necessary for the efficient running of the factory.
Overalls laundered, safety boots/equipment supplied.
Occupational health checks
25 days holiday + bank holidays (Machine Operators subject to production shutdowns)
SSP for illness
Company contributed pension scheme
Annual bonus dependent on Company performance.
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now.