We have an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer at different levels of experience (Junior-Mid Level -Senior) to join us at Travelfusion!
Travelfusion is the world's largest travel web content aggregator, we maintain a high-volume transactional system processing hundreds of thousands of flight tickets per month and managing tens of millions of travel related searches per day. We have offices in both London and Shanghai and a global customer base.
As our new Java Developer, you will join the team responsible for the development and maintenance of our software applications.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful, you should be able to work and communicate well with others, be enthusiastic and proactive. Technically, you will have knowledge of J2SE programming, understanding of web architectures and database skills. Your experience in Java will include software design principles and familiarity with algorithms and data structures.
Required skills of our Java Developer:
- Database knowledge (SQL, schema design)
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to own projects and work independently / in a team, in rapidly changing conditions
- Core knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of common OO design patterns
For a senior role we are looking for creativity, deep knowledge of core Java, expertise in algorithms and multi threaded development. We are not utilising EE stack, it would not be considered as a benefit.
Desired skills and experience required of our Java Developer:
- Commercial core Java experience (1+ years)
- Database experience (hibernate, JDBC)
- Understanding of network technologies (HTTP, JS, HTML, XML)
- Ability to read/develop clean and self-documented code as part of a team
- Ability to write clear technical documentation
Are you up for the challenge? In return, we offer a competitive salary package and great company benefits, with extras such as flexible hours, free snacks and soft drinks at the office and summer barbecues when the sun comes out!
To submit your CV for this fantastic Java Developer role please click 'Apply' now!
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES. WE ONLY SPEAK TO CANDIDATES DIRECTLY. WE SHALL REPORT ANY 3RD PARTY APPROACHES.