Booking Support and Monitoring Executive
Travelfusion, the leading travel search and content aggregation service, is seeking a Booking Support and Monitoring Executive to join its London-based global operations team, offering a competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
We are seeking a qualified person to support our busy operations team, handling bookings from international clients – You are an organised and reliable person who is able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, particularly on the phone and via emails. You are persuasive and able to articulate facts in a clear and concise way. Since part of the role involves investigative actions related to booking performance, you are expected to have good attention to details and report writing skills. You thrive in a multitasking environment and are a dynamic team player. As you will have exposure to real-time systems and services, discretion and confidentiality is a must.
This Booking Support and Monitoring Executive role is a full time role remunerated for a total of 42.5 hours, but requiring no more than 34 hours of work- spread across 4 weekdays per week, 2 of which fall during the weekends and is expected to include some evenings on request. Initial training, however, will take place during the regular business hours.
Duties and Responsibilities of our Booking Support and Monitoring Executive will include:
- Handling bookings from international clients and contacting suppliers over the phone.
- Cross checking the accuracy of the data
- Support and resolve real time booking errors & report to the operations and bookings team
- Reviewing booking data
- Identifying and investigating problems in the booking activity
- Assessing the booking performance
- Diagnose trends and patterns in booking data
- Responsible for monitoring real-time performance metrics.
- Analysing various performance statistics - using inhouse and external tools.
- Reading graphs and statistics
- Proactive identifying, diagnosing and investigating problematic trends displayed in the internal reporting tools
- Data mining
Skills & Experience required of our Booking Support and Monitoring Executive:
- Excellent communication skills
- Client focused
- Team player
- Well organized and flexible
- Responsible and reliable, a patient thinker, able to work under stress
- Data mining and analytical skills with a strong passion for problem solving
- Ability to diagnose trends and patterns in booking data.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent decision making skills
- Good interpersonal skills, can build rapport with clients and suppliers
- Can demonstrate good IT knowledge and able to utilise internal monitoring tools for assessing the system performance
- Can demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
Desired skills and knowledge for the Booking Support and Monitoring Executive role
- Knowledge of European languages (Spanish, Italian, French,...).
- Good working knowledge of Spreadsheets
- A good understanding of web coding languages - HTML/XML - an advantage.
- Commercial experience in a similar support role
- Travel industry support experience
In return as our Booking Support and Monitoring Executive, we can offer you…
- Competitive salary
- We offer private healthcare and a private pension scheme
- We offer a bright, modern working environment with free drinks and snacks, with regular social events like Pizza Days.
- You can wear what you like to work
If you would like to join our team as our new Booking Support and Monitoring Executive then please click ‘apply’ today and forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be perfect for this role – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES. WE ONLY SPEAK TO CANDIDATES DIRECTLY. WE SHALL REPORT ANY 3RD PARTY APPROACHES.