My client a well established school based in South West London are recruiting for an Exams officer.
As an exams officer it will be your job to:
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the wide range of issues involved in the administration of external examinations; in particular examination board regulations and deadlines.
- Implement and review procedures and to advise the Deputy Head teacher of suggested improvements.
- Deal with examination queries.
- Attend examination board training and updating meetings as necessary.
- Keep up-to-date lists of syllabuses offered, be aware of proposed changes and provide estimates of entries to boards.
The ideal candidate will have:
Previous exposure to a similar role
Exposure to Sims exams system
Excellent communication skills
Exceptional time management
In return my client is offering an excellent salary, great benefits and the opportunity to develop your career. If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Oscar Finn at Brook Street on 0208 6863641.