We have an exciting opportunity not to be missed at Saga Group for a Recruitment Officer to join the Saga Healthcare team based in Redhill. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £21,149 to £28,546 per annum and package!
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join Saga we welcome you with open arms and we fuel your career possibilities. We support. We encourage. We champion you to reach your full potential.
The Recruitment Officer role:
Reporting to the Senior Recruiter / Senior HR Business Partner, our Recruitment Executive will be responsible for Carer recruitment ensuring recruitment targets are met and recruits in line with Saga expectations. You will also support the Senior Recruiter in the research for potential advertising & promotional opportunities to enable Saga Healthcare to source and select appropriate Carers, alongside ensuring each applicant is recruited in line with set processes including pre-screening, referencing, face to face interview and CRB.
As our Recruitment Executive you will be responsible for adherence to all compliance and corporate governance criteria and assist the Senior Recruiter to implement a recruitment strategy for online and offline recruitment thinking about brand, promoting our USP and appropriate messaging to the market.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Officer:
- Responds to enquires within the defined set service level agreement.
- Keeps candidates engaged and responds quickly to be ahead of any competitors.
- Pre-screens, interviews and process candidates in a professional manner but with pace.
- Works with the Operations team and attends the daily Buzz Meeting to keep the business informed of the recruitment pipeline.
- Reflects on process and identifies where things need to change to ensure smooth recruitment process that just keeps getting better / responds to market changes.
- To investigate potential websites for Carer advertising and propose suggestions to the Senior Recruiter.
- To negotiate rates and set up accounts with websites as applicable.
- Work alongside the Social Media teams to support the online advertising presence of the brands.
- To work closely with the Sales and Marketing team and mirror client advertising by area
- Sets up recruitment campaigns / group interviews by region to maximise growth in relevant areas.
- To attend business development presentations / networking events.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Experience and skills required of our Recruitment Officer
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- A self-starter with a proven record of gaining buy in and delivering results which add value and fit with the brand values of the organisation
- Motivated by challenge and sees problems through to their conclusion
- Display collaboration, builds alliances and encourage others to work together
- Good commercial acumen
-Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external customers, ensuring and maintaining effective relationships and building trust
- Plan ahead and works in a systematic and organised way
- Take ownership for managing own workload and make business decisions which are effective and productive with the minimal amount of supervision
Education and Qualifications:
- Recruitment experience essential
- Resourcing experience desirable
So if you would like to join our team as a Recruitment Officer then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.