Management Accountant /Finance Specialist /Qualified Accountant
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Central London based with nationwide travel as required
Salary: c.£37-40k dependant on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
With an existing portfolio of owned and leased retail sites the Company also provide consultancy services to retail property owners and developers.
They are currently looking for an experienced management accountant to be responsible for producing all aspects of operational and client accounting.
Reporting to the Financial Director you will work as a business partner to the central management team as the first point of call for all operational finance matters, as well as being a member of the client-facing team for their consultancy projects.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Remote supervision of a small team
- Management of a number of accounting processes ensuring the integrity / conformity of information used in the production of management and year-end accounts.
- Production of monthly management accounts and information pack, including providing relevant commentary and variance analysis for the operational companies (in conjunction with the Finance Director)
- Production of year-end end statutory accounts, (in conjunction with the Finance Director), ready for audit and subsequent liaison with auditors
- Production of Clients' accounts information in line with SLAs
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll control and liaison with payroll provider
- Monthly PAYE, NI and Pension control and payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including stock movements
- Control of bank accounts, (including payments) and monthly analysis of transactions
- Cash Flow forecasting (weekly control)
- Provide assurance on the operation of the balance sheet and other financial controls
- Supporting the Finance Director in providing financial information, advice and governance
- Working with the Finance director and Operations Director in the review, sourcing and implementation of a new management systems
To be successful in the role you will:
- CIMA /ACA qualified
- Experience in working with SAGE line 50 /200
- Experience in an multi-site retail/property organisation
- Experience of a service charge environment
- An analytical approach to tasks with strong attention to detail
- Confident presentation and influencing skills
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Financial Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, ACCA, ACA, FCCA, Bookkeeper, Financial Planner, Finance Manager, Chartered Accountant, Financial Accountancy, Senior Accountant, Financial Controller, Qualified Accountant, College Accountant, Finance Coordinator may also be considered for this role.