Gas Installations Engineer
Are you a qualified Gas Installations Engineer looking for an excellent opportunity?
Full and Part Time hours available
With earning potential of up to £35k per annum and favourable shift patterns that provide an excellent work life balance, AO is a destination employer for Installation Engineers having been voted the best Retailer in the UK to work for in a Glassdoor survey.
This is your opportunity to join an award winning employer and be part of our Premier Installations Team.
Our customers are now our biggest advocates, and we've made millions of them happy.
About the role
As our Installations Engineer you help us to provide a first class home delivery, installations and collections service for our customers. Working with a variety of gas, electric and integrated cooker installations as well as hobs and other domestic appliances including AV products.
As you join the AO family we expect that as one of our Engineers you would be outgoing and friendly as you deliver the same level of service to our customers that you would expect your own family to receive. Exceeding expectations is what we do best and you will be a huge part of each customer journey with us, you will help us to make them feel engaged, respected and satisfied with our services.
Our ideal applicant will be confident and decisive when required to ensure that all installations of gas, electrical and wet connections as well as collections are done both well and safely. Each member of our team shares the ability to go above and beyond for our customers.
Here's what you can expect to be doing as our Gas Installations Engineer
As the first and possibly only company representative face our customers will see, you will project our core values in every aspect of your role. Caring about the satisfaction of our customers, as well as providing a first class installations, deliveries and collections whilst ensuring that safety is paramount.
A few things about you
Ideally you will have an excellent knowledge of white goods home delivery and appliance installation and will be up to date with gas safe legislation and experienced in recording information for legal & audit purposes. Safety is always paramount so the ability to make decisions at the point of installations is a must.
Our Engineers must hold a full UK Driving Licence and certification for the following:
- ACS CCN1 and CKR1
- Cookers / Range Cookers / Pipework
- LPG qualification desirable
- Electrical qualifications desirable
Do you have?
- Strong customer focus
- Willingness to engage with the customer
- Ability to adapt to new situations
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
Gas Installations Engineer Bonus Perks Package
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.
- 33 days holiday pro rata: For a well-deserved rest (Including Bank Holidays)
- Attendance bonus: For a year well spent*
- Contributory Pension Scheme: Thinking ahead
- Share Save Scheme: Something for a rainy day
- Staff discounts on AO products: Exclusive savings
- An enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption package: The best start for your family*
- Childcare Vouchers: Looking after the next world leaders
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus: More time to play*
- Death in Service: Knowing they'll be taken care of
- 2 Make A Difference (MAD) Days: Give something back, do something amazing
For your chance to join our AO family and be part of our future as a Gas Installations Engineer apply now!