Nr Coventry, Warwickshire
Lantra is a successful commercially focused charity, providing high quality training and qualification products for skills and workforce development in land-based industries. With a staff of over ninety people and a turnover of £7m, we up-skill more than 85,000 people each year and work with businesses and other stakeholders to create innovative skills solutions.
We are now looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to perform a range of marketing communications and promotional activities to help drive our ongoing success.
If you’re a passionate marketing professional with great design and copywriting skills, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career with a leading awarding body.
You’ll have the chance to help shape our online voice, build on your existing expertise and play an important role in our ongoing growth.
As a Marketing Co-ordinator, you’ll support our marketing activities to increase awareness of Lantra and maximise sales of our training solutions.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will:
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns from beginning to end, ensuring they are on time, to budget and meet all target objectives
- Produce various communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Organise content for the website
- Support the production of artwork, as well as sourcing images, buying print solutions and reviewing copy
- Co-ordinate Lantra’s social media accounts
- Support the smooth running of the business, including setting up accounts
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience of writing copy for different platforms
- Previous experience of working in a B2B business, with exposure to B2C
- A further education qualification in a marketing related subject
Creative and proactive, as a Marketing Co-ordinator, you’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A team player mentality and superb prioritisation abilities are also key.
To apply for the role of Marketing Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Co-ordinator, Online Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Social Media Co-ordinator, Marketing.