Goods-in / Despatch Lead
We have a new exciting opportunity at PDS Dental Laboratory (PDS) for a Goods-in / Despatch Lead to come and join our fantastic team based in Bradford on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience plus benefits including 20 days holiday.
PDS Dental Laboratory (PDS) is an innovative, full service, state of the art dental laboratory, employing 120 staff, supplying services and products to dental practices throughout the UK & Eire. PDS has built a reputation based on providing a high quality personal service and working in partnership with dentists and trusts to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
As our Goods-in / Despatch Lead your role will be to manage the effective operation and maintenance of high standards of the PDS booking in and despatch teams. You will develop and implement plan for the expansion of the service to accommodate planned growth in volume as part of the group lab strategy.
Key Responsibilities of our Goods-in / Despatch Lead:
- Set and achieve KPIs to ensure that all work is booked into the lab effectively and to ensure that completed lab work is prepared for postage and despatched in a timely manner.
- Work with the operations manager to introduce a new electronic process.
- Provide a high quality, timely and efficient booking in process
- Provide a high quality, timely and efficient despatch process
- Develop an efficient workflow within the team.
- Implement a new electronic solution that is being introduced to the lab.
- Effective management of a 7-strong team that is expected to grow significantly.
- Recruit and train new team members.
What we’re looking for in our Goods-in / Despatch Lead
We are looking for someone with previous experience in despatch who is able to lead, manage and mentor a growing team is a fast paced environment
Closing date: 20th April 2018
If you would like to join our team as our new Goods-in / Despatch Lead then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!