Business Development Manager
Bluebird Care is a market leading franchisor in the domiciliary care industry. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to stay at home and live as independently as possible for as long as they want to. To help us with this journey, we need an experienced Business Development Manager based in the west midlands to help our franchisees grow their businesses and diversify their offering within the local home care market.
Reporting to the Operations Director the Business Development Manager will coordinate with franchisees on a daily basis to encourage sustained growth and excellence with their local regions. This role is home based but is responsible for a large territory in the midlands west and some travel to multiple sites is a must. This role is pivotal to the success of the west midlands territories and will be responsible for developing strategic growth plans for individual businesses while maintaining exceptional quality standards. The Business Development Manager will be able to demonstrate their experience of driving commercial progress in multi-unit models and have experience working with SME's.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage relationships with franchisees and encourage growth and help to diversify their offerings for a more holistic care service.
- Mentor and coach new franchisees that have recently acquired territories to enable them to set up a successful and sustainable home care business.
- When required, support senior management’s efforts to manage publicity and media relationships to maintain the reputation of the franchise network and minimising risk that may impact the brand.
- To encourage and enable the franchisees towards continuous improvement, exceptional service and best practice across their individual businesses.
- To represent the franchise support centre in the individual working parties that focus on business critical issues such as technology, recruitment and marketing.
- Attend the quarterly operations meetings providing insight into the west midlands region and collaborating with others to add value to the franchise network.
- To hit regional targets and provide key performance indicators set by the Operations Director.
- Project managing and contributing to ad hoc initiatives on a range of topics.
- Provide guidance and advice to business leaders in line with legislative requirements, national standards and company policy and procedures.
- Have an understanding of either the home care market or franchising that will allow you to deliver targeted guidance to franchisees, ultimately resulting in profit growth and revenue for the franchise support centre.
What we can offer you:
- A salary between £40,000 to £45,000pa DOE
- 28 days plus bank holidays annual leave
- Company car
- WPA top up scheme
- Bonus potential
- A fast paced setting with lots of support
If you have experience in health and social care and want to work with an industry leading organisation click apply now.