Linney Cooper Showroom Consultant
Role & responsibilities
- Greet customers, identifying their needs and showing them possible flooring solutions, introducing product features and discussing their benefits.
- Processing all types of payments.
- Answer the telephone and deal with incoming enquiries.
- Arrange site surveys and complete the necessary information on the company computer systems.
- Place orders with suppliers for products.
- Prepare invoices on the company system and ensure all relevant information is logged accurately.
- Keep display stands and product literature up to date.
- and be able to source missing samples and literature where necessary.
- Arrange and co-ordinate installation through our installations department
- Be able to handle any customer complaints effectively and courteously
- Maintain good housekeeping and presentation. Keeping the showroom clean, tidy and welcoming.
- Engage with the management to help the business grow. Come up with ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop a greater product knowledge by engaging with supplier chain, sales reps and management.
- Be willing to attend training courses, presentations and trade events
- Previous flooring knowledge would be a great advantage, an interest in home interiors would also be beneficial.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, being able to deal with busy periods and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ambitious and motivated to sell.
- Excellent attention to detail when logging information and placing orders.
- Very good communication skills, when speaking with customers, suppliers and other members of the team.
- Good IT skills – be able to use a computer confidently, including email and spreadsheets.
- Full clean driving licence beneficial.
Job Types: Full-time (5 out of 7 days to include Saturday) Permanent
Sales: 1 year (Required)
Salary: £19000-£21000 plus bonus scheme
Please email us if you are interested.