£35-40K dependant on experience + London weighting where applicable
+ Auto enrolment pension
Our client is a long-established Essex based Construction Company, who carry out a broad spectrum of works from specialised works to churches and listed buildings to main stream construction and insurance repairs. They are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their team.
- Main duties:
- Acting as Site Manager for refurbishment, conservation & new build projects in the South East.
- Supervising the company’s own multi skilled labour force as well as sub-contractors.
- Responsible for all aspects of Site Management including but not limited to:
- Health and Safety
- Ordering materials
- Maintaining site diary
- Ensuring contract program is adhered to
- Liaising with relevant Contract Manager
- Ensuring all works are completed to the highest standard.
- Previous Site Management experience.
- A proven track record of quality work competed on time and within budget.
- Good knowledge of all trades.
- Passion for historic buildings.
- Good man manager.
- Attention to detail.
- The post will involve travel to and from sites and a clean driving licence is required.
- Ideally HTEC or equivalent qualified.
- Used to working in a busy team.
If you have the relevant experience required and are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply ASAP.
Our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.