Job Purpose: To effectively assist with all member enquiries and ensure resolution.
Reports to: Member Support Supervisor
Contract: Permanent / full time / Rota working including weekends/bank holidays
Salary: circa £17k pa + benefits
Key Result Areas:
* To ensure all calls are handled within the service levels agreed by the Company.
* To effectively communicate to the membership.
* Customer service experience.
* Input member claims resulting from discrepancies on delivery.
* To investigate, log and resolve variety of claims with assistance from logistics partners.
* Investigate and resolve all invoices, debit and credit queries.
* Liaise with all external Symbol Group members and their Head Offices, our Logistics partners, DHL plus other areas of the business.
* Carry out general administration duties.
* Excellent standard of numeracy, literacy and accuracy.
* Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to demonstrate a patient and understanding telephone manner.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and effective way, both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Flexible approach (eg, working hours).
* Ability to work under pressure in a busy, fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
* Effective team player.
* Professional and presentable.
* Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent.
In order to apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to continue your application. Please ensure you include details of your current remuneration package.