Sales Advisors (sales admin skills ideal)
Sales and Customer service (Assistants, Advisors, Ambassadors)
Our client is one of the UK's most ambitious & fastest growing Business Marketing, Sales & Promotions Company whose primary focus is to increase brand awareness and customer acquisition for National and International clients. Through carefully tailored marketing strategies, they have proven that their direct approach gives their clients the friendly handshake they need to remain competitive in today's market.
With National & International expansion plans in place, our client are now searching for ambitious, motivated, and confident individuals whose work ethic and passion for business matches their own!
As a Marketing, Sales, & Promotions Assistant, you will represent directly to customers, either residential or within B2B environments within a supportive team surrounding. They are looking to vigorously help you in all areas of their business to learn how to successfully acquire new customers and meet with client budget requirements.
This role is suitable for ambitious individuals looking for a full time role. The ideal applicant will be motivated by progression and the prospect of travelling.
Each individual is given the opportunity for fast track career progression as they believe in promotion from within; no seniority.
- Accurately and Professionally represent their internationally renowned clientele
- Carry out enticing presentations and demonstrations
- Increase brand awareness and market share on behalf of their clients
- Representing Iconic brands within residential or b2b divisions
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve personal goals
- Hardworking and highly ambitious
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn the business
- A keen interest in sales, marketing and business development with a desire for professional and personal growth
They use all means necessary to make sure you grow not only as a professional, but more importantly as an individual. You will have a personal trainer who will serve as your mentor and business partner through this self-employed opportunity.
If you are looking for a company that prioritises your growth and your goals and feel a performance related commission only role would best suit you, providing excellent training; a company that is different, fun and exciting, then join their dynamic team of professionals and discover your true potential.
Apply online now!