Operations Manager - Castle Hedingham
Castle Hedingham, Halstead CO9 3DJ
£30,000-£35,000 including bonus, dependent on skills and experience
We are seeking to appoint a versatile and resourceful person to take charge of Sales, Marketing and Event Management for this unique wedding and events venue. Reporting to the owners, you will lead the sales and events team towards our goal of being the premier venue in the East of England.
- With the owners, evolve a financial strategy to lead the business into the next decade
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies to maximise awareness and revenue
- Lead Hedingham Castle’s HR policy and practice, combining business operations with best practice
- Lead the sales team
- Take responsibility for all legal, contractual, health and safety and risk management across the organisation
- Experienced in sales and event management
- Financial acumen
- Familiarity with current advertising and marketing trends
- Versatile, resourceful, enthusiastic
- Mature outlook
- Excellent people manager
Hedingham Castle is a 160 acre privately owned estate in North Essex, comprising an iconic 900 year old Norman keep, an early Georgian Mansion House and a permanent Marquee surrounded by formal gardens, lakes and woodland. Over 100 weddings every year are held at Hedingham, alongside a full Events programme and public open days.