Marketing Consultant - Brand
Marketing Consultant - Brand
GBP35,000 - GBP42,000 plus excellent benefits
Working in the Allianz Brand Team, this is a varied and exciting role giving you the opportunity to work on a range of high profile projects. You will work across multi-channel campaigns aimed at our broker audience as well as leading the roll out of the new visual identity. You will be responsible for brand engagement and communications and for maintaining the Allianz brand identity and tone of voice.
- Manage the delivery of the brand strategy including the development and embedding of the core brand promise and strengths.
- Managing the delivery of the Allianz Brand Campaign across our core communication channels to meet agreed business objectives. This will include creation of content and media plans and working with internal stakeholders and agencies and ensuring activity is delivered on time and within budget.
- Management reporting of activity and performance against agreed KPI's.
- Allianz brand management, internally and externally, including brand guidelines, messaging, brand collateral, imagery, tone of voice, brand positioning and proof reading and reviewing the work of others to help ensure consistency and build brand equity.
- Close liaison with the internal communications and PR team to ensure the brand and associated assets are communicated effectively internally and externally to raise profile of the brand.
- Support the team on the delivery of our sponsorship strategy including continuing to foster the relationship between Allianz and Saracens.
- Support the delivery of the CSR strategy and targets
- Management of the brand budget by taking responsibility for its day to day processing
- Liaise with suppliers, design and print agencies where applicable ensuring the efficient and effective utilisation of resources in the implementation of all Brand activities
- Line management and development of 1 direct report.
What we are looking for:
- Brand marketing experience, with the ability to manage effective marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting skills.
- Autonomous and accountable when managing projects.
- Leadership skills, with the ability to influence.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Experience working cross-functionally and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders .
- Good written, verbal and proof reading communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good eye for design
- Experience of B2B marketing, is preferred
- Line management experience, is preferred
What we offer you in return:
- Competitive salary, which is reviewed annually
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.