Graduate Town Planner - Ipswich
Graduate Town Planner (Clientside) required in Ipswich to join a National Housebuilder.
Have you completed a Degree or Masters in Town planning?
Can you demonstrate your technical understanding of planning policies, urban design and planning applications?
If so I would like to hear from you.
- You must be degree / Masters educated in Town Planning
- Your degree must be recognised by the RTPI
- Highly IT competent in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- - Full UK Driving licence
- Produce planning policies and development control for urban design projects
- Preparation and submission of planning applications
- Issue planning reports on potential land to be purchased
- Analysis of strategic housing land available
The role will come with a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your understanding of the Town Planning market.
To be considered please send your CV to .co.uk or call to discuss further Town Planning opportunities within the Client side in greater detail.