Partner Financial are working with a leading business with a strong online presence having undertaken a growth focussed investment strategy. The business' EBITDA and Group revenue continue to perform incredibly well and above segment comparisons. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and from a continuation of momentum from within the business, particularly internationally. Culturally, thinking 'customer' is fundamentally important to support the long term prospects of this brand.
The brand is ready to leverage on their recent technology investment and reinvent the way they deliver to customers. The aim is to transform the organisation to revitalise the core business and capture new opportunities. This position will work closely with the Group CFO and play a critical part in supporting the CEO to ensure the business delivers on their strategic intent. You will be integral in owning the reinvention Strategy Programme as well as own the strategic planning project, contributing to M&A and partnerships with strategic insight and commercial due diligence.
- Owning the strategic planning process ensuring it engages the Executive and leadership teams.
- Leading the strategic assessment of potential targets for the organisation.
- Managing and structuring strategic projects which will support the Executive team in assessing future opportunities.
- Developing the strategy team and making it a source of talent for the Group and drive an innovative culture.
- Identifying strategic needs, leading all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generating alignment with key business partners.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience at a top-tier Management Consultancy with a track record of delivering results is essential.
- A naturally commercial individual who has the gravitas to impact business strategy without losing sight of the customer.
- Prior experience in the digital/consumer world and comfortable with challenging the business on complex data driven decisions.
- The agility to work in a fast paced environment, where a mind-set of continuous improvement is essential.
- An attitude that lends itself to a high growth business that strives to outperform year on year.
- Experience navigating large and complex organisations, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders and successfully managing relationship building dynamics and processes
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.