Site Investigation General Manager
SITE INVESTIGATION GENERAL MANGER - LEEDS - GBPCOMPETITIVE
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Site Investigation General Manager based in their successful Leeds offices.
As a Site Investigation General Manager you will be responsible for the overall management and strategy of the Site Investigation activities of the team. Your duties will include the development of business strategies and budgets, working with existing management to maximise business development opportunities regionally, structuring and managing the 3 regional operations and technical teams, Scotland, North and South, you will have full responsibility for the financial performance of the Business Unit.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- To lead by example and actively participate in Health and Safety developments within the company.
- To develop the Department/Unit going forward increasing its capability, effectiveness and profitability.
- To ensure that all efforts are made to deliver projects safely, to the required quality and in a sustainable manner to the satisfaction of our clients.
- To prepare and present Management Reports and contract forecasts on a monthly basis to senior management along with any other reports which may be required.
- To manage all aspects of the Department/Unit efficiently and maintain regular liaison and communication with the Managing Director and fellow Senior Managers.
- To assist in identifying and managing project risks and opportunities on all projects within the Department/Unit.
- To encourage and develop a culture of contractual awareness and ensure that the full contractual entitlement is achieved by managing records and costs etc. on all projects within the Department/Unit.
- To be responsible, in conjunction with the Pre-Construction and Commercial Team, in ensuring that a review of all of the contractual obligations and commercial risks are carried out prior to the submission of all major tenders within the Department/Unit.
- To ensure that all Group Procedures are strictly followed by all staff within the Department/Unit.
- To manage the objectives/targets for all staff within the Department/Unit and monitor on an ongoing basis ensuring staff are performing to their full potential.
- To undertake any other work as may be required of you by Senior Management.
If this Site Investigation General Manager position sounds like it is for you and you have the relevant experience then please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on . Alternatively you can send through a copy of your CV to .