Head of Commercial Finance
Partner Financial is in search of a high calibre, Head of Commercial Finance to support a global finance transformation programme at a leading, international business. The client is a listed organisation and leading provider of niche and specialist services to a range of industries and has a strong track record of growth within a variety of emerging markets.
Reporting to the COO and working closely with finance you will help drive the transformation of the business from a commercial perspective. This position will be imperative in assisting the COO and CFO understand the commercial drivers of the business, pursuing development opportunities and helping to make the finance function more effective in driving business value.
- Measure and challenge the business performance, presenting outcomes to the COO
- Drive quality business information and insights that help the executive board make the right business decisions and facilitate further business growth
- Develop key performance indicators across multiple global locations and markets
- Drive value through commercial insight, analysis and market knowledge
- Oversee and develop the group investment appraisal strategy
- Working closely with key suppliers to negotiate current terms and contracts and develop commercial partnerships
- Deliver reports that provide real insight and communicate the potential impacts to the business
- Engage regularly with the wider transformation programme to provide support, understanding and look for synergies
The ideal candidate:
- A highly commercial, qualified finance professional with strong experience gained in a fast paced, commercially driven environment
- Experience gained in the Media/Retail/Hospitality/Events sectors is desirable
- A hands on approach and ability work in a manually driven environment which is currently deficient in up to date and best in class systems and processes
- The ability to obtain the required information through building strong relationships with the core finance function and a variety of stakeholders across the business
- You will have the gravitas to present and engage daily with those at the executive level
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment, currently on a journey towards delivering a best practice finance function
- Experience gained working with Eastern European businesses is highly desirable
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria with 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.