Graduate Fintech Sales Executive - Canary Wharf, GBP23000
Do you want to work for one of the world's fastest growing Fintech companies? If you are looking to fast track your career in the Fintech industry and earn over GBP38k in your first year then apply now!
Graduate FinTech Sales Executive
Salary: GBP23,000 + uncapped commission with GBP38K OTE
Location: Canary Wharf
Job type: Permanent/Full time
Start Date: Immediately
- Uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly rewards for top performers including Apple products and trips to Michelin star restaurants
- 28 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Early finishes on Friday and free beers with the team
- Opportunities to relocate and work internationally in your 2nd year
- Subsidised gym memberships and travel
Our client is one of the fastest growing Fintech Sales firms in the current market and a regularly appears on the Times Top 100. With a young, energetic team in their Canary Wharf offices this is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career in the Fintech Sales industry. They offer genuine career progression with the potential to earn unprecedented commission with continual support and training provided during your employment.
As a Fintech Sales Executive you will be provided with full, extensive and ongoing training from day one. Experiencing the full sales cycle you will work to help develop new and existing clients; looking to maximise profits whilst maintain a strong business relationship. You will be working on the phones and in person in a young, vibrant and energetic office environment located in Canary Wharf. With rapid career progression expected, you will eventually get to work closely with some of the leading individuals in the Fintech industry, attending client meetings and managing your own accounts.
- A 2:1 degree or higher from a top University is desired but not essential
- A strong work ethic - the more you put in to this role the greater the rewards
- A competitive nature - you want to be the best and exceed your targets
- Be money motivated
- Good communication skills and a strong sales ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.