Admin Assistant: Operational Support
Are you looking to join a reputable firm with a friendly open culture?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations Support Assistant to join our expanding Bath office.
You will able to demonstrate efficient administrative and telephone support skills and will be proud to offer high levels of customer service to both clients and staff.
Recently ranked as a Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for, you will be joining one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy practices with 29 partners across seven offices located throughout the wider South West.
You will be our ambassador and proud of it! Often being the first point of contact as part of our seven office telephone response team you will want to become known across the firm to all our staff and many of our clients.
As part of the local operational support team for Bath, supporting Bristol as well you will:
- Be responsible for the front of house and reception duties in a paperless environment
- Support the accountants in all admin and day to day operational matters of the office, such as managing meeting rooms, typing, scanning, maintaining databases, looking after facilities, assisting a Marketing Co-ordinator and supporting events, some filing and generally helping out where ever needed!
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career in a modern firm that offers a fun yet professional working environment!
You will have:
- Strong administration skills with previous experience as a receptionist and/or working within a professional client services environment highly desirable
- Proven IT skills using at least Word and Excel (Powerpoint and Publisher advantageous)
- A good level of education including qualifications in English and Maths.
- Accurate and highly competent typing skills
You will be:
- A confident self-starter with a professional and conscientious attitude
- An excellent communicator who will enjoy working within a fast paced professional service environment
- Well organised with a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, with a friendly, cheerful, outgoing personality
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 36.25 hours per week
- Life Assurance (3x Salary)
- Personal Pension – Employer 3%, Employee min 2%
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyheath plus Contributory Private Health Scheme
- Training C.P.D Support
- We are Sunday Times Top 100 Employer
*Direct Applicants receive £1000 joining bonus (terms apply – not applicable to Trainees)
Sorry we are unable to accept candidates who require a certificate of sponsorship for migrants.