Looking for a new marketing challenge?
Do you want to be part of an award-winning company - recognised for delivering exceptional client service as well as being a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For employer?
Our Marketing and Business Development team is at the centre of a marketing strategy that is raising our profile as a Top 30 Accountancy, Audit and Advisory business, resulting in recent award wins such as Large Practice of the Year 2017 and Corporate Deal of the Year 2017, to name just a few.
We are currently investing in our marketing team to further drive our ambitious marketing and business development plans forward.
You’ll become part of our regional marketing team - co-ordinating a variety of marketing and business development initiatives designed to support our Plymouth office, such as:
- Service line marketing: working with teams in the office, you’ll co-ordinate a wide range of marketing activities.
- Events: you’ll organise and deliver a range of events and activities throughout the year.
- Bids and tender support: you’ll be tasked with supporting our teams by co-ordinating bid documentation, working under pressure and to strict deadlines, for regional opportunities.
- Market research: working with different teams, you’ll be tasked with undertaking client research and analysis.
- Client communications: you will create engaging regional communications to send to our clients and prospects.
- PR: working with our central PR team, you’ll be tasked with co-ordinating regional PR opportunities.
- Social media: you’ll be responsible for co-ordinating our regional social media.
You will have:
- Experience of B2B and B2C marketing
- A good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s and 2 A Levels or equivalent) grades A*-C
- A degree and or marketing related qualification (such as CIM) would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within the professional services sector would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office)
- Full driving licence with access to a car
You will be:
- A good communicator with excellent written English who possesses confident interpersonal skills to influence senior colleagues
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willing to support the wider office
- Keen to progress your career within marketing
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- £1,000 joining bonus for Direct Applicants (terms apply)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 36.25 hours per week (may consider part time minimum 4 days)
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2%
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth plus Contributory Private Health Scheme.
- Training C.P.D Support
- We are a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer
Sorry we are unable to accept candidates who require a certificate of sponsorship for migrants.