Residential Ofsted Children's Support Worker
BS Social Care in Hammersmith is looking a range of commited,enthusiastic childcare practitioners who can match our passion for delivering fantasit and safe service to our client based in in Queensbury. The candidate must have experience providing care and support to vulnerable children with Mental Health, Emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours in a registered Ofsted setting.
Although at times challenging, this job can be extremely rewarding. Our ideal candidate would be a reliable person who wants to make a difference to young people's lives by providing quality care. You will have the following :
- Support workers would need NVQ 3/ QCF (Caring for Children and Young People) OR equivalent (minimum of 1 years experience in a children's home.)
- Have excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Be motivated, flexible, and reliable
- To provide 5 consecutive years worth of referencing
- A current DBS or happy to undertake a new
- Access to your own vehicle would be an advantage
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing career progression.
- Paid holiday
- Outstanding support and a great work enviorment with passionate people.
- On going traning opportuinites
- Contributory pension scheme
- The client will fund your Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care if you are still working towards this qualification
- Working on a shift pattern. The salary quoated includes overnight shift allowance for two nights per week
- To be sensitive to the needs of individual young people, taking account of race, language, religion, sexuality and culture.
- To talk and listen to young people, monitoring their behaviour and recording significant features.
- To identify and implement boundaries necessary to modify unacceptable behaviour of young people.
- To be alert to signs of distress or abuse and to ensure that the children are monitored and protected.
BS Social Care prides itself to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check thoroughly the identity and background of all applicants
Should you meet the above specification then please contact Martin on 0208 748 7148or email directly for more information.
Apply for Residential Ofsted Children's Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly