Electrical Systems Technical Salesperson
Job Title: Electrical Systems Technical Salesperson
Location: Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent.
Some UK and International travel involved for trade shows and client visits (pool car supplied)
Salary: £23k basic OTE £33k + company pension & healthcare
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent. 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
A technical salesperson is required to join our client's busy sales team to provide pre- and after-sales advice to new and existing clients. The role is primarily office based with some national and international travel.
Our client design, manufacture and sell hybrid energy management and control systems into the marine, off grid, vehicle and industrial markets and are the UK distributor for a number of well-known brands in the power industry.
The role would consist of offering technical knowledge / advice to clients about the bespoke products and systems the company has to offer and then raising quotes to meet their needs. Typical activities will include:-
- discussing a client's project so that you fully understand their needs
- preparing client quotations
- meeting regular sales targets and co-ordinating sales projects
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
- liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- matching a client's requirements to a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
The successful candidate will have to liaise with staff members from other departments within the company. The company will provide internal and external product training.
The successful candidate will possess a suitable electrical or electronics qualification, have strong organisational skills, and be able to prioritise enquiries. An thorough understanding of electrical principles (both AC and DC) is key to being able to offer advice on the products we handle.
Ideally the candidate will have a full clean UK Driving licence.
Please note; due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Field Sales, Senior Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Executive, Senior Sales Engineer, Business Development, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Technical Business Development, Senior Sales, New Client Sales, B2B, Technical Sales Engineer, Production Sales, Manufacturing Sales Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Electrical Systems Technical Salesperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly