ERP Cutover Manager
ERP Cutover Manager - Contract role.
Looking for an experienced Cutover manager for an initial 5 month contract. You will work closely with business stakeholders, suppliers and peers in the ERP implementation team to ensure the successful roll-out of a large scale strategic ERP project. This role will suit a technically aware individual that has good business knowledge across ERP solutions, is commercially savvy from an operations perspective that puts optimized business processes at the heart of decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and own the cut-over plan (including hand over into Support).
- Lead and facilitate workshops to capture all business and technical tasks as part of the cutover plan
- Ensure the cutover plan is timelined (detailed hour by hour over the deployment period) against all tasks
- Challenge the client business leads to identify all interim processes that need to be included within the cutover plan
- Ensure the plan includes a rollback plan for the eventuality of unsuccessful deployment
Management of the post-launch "warranty" period including triaging and prioritizing defects and planning fix deployments.
Building strong relationships with all internal and external partners and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the project go-live deployment.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong communicator on all mediums.
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience with ERPs, integrations and 3rd party management.
- Experience with leading a go-live cutover for an ERP project
- Experience with cutovers within large technology projects.
- A focus on delivery.
- Good stakeholder management.