Customer Service Advisor
If you are a true Customer Service Expert you will want to read the exciting opportunity below!!
We have 2 opportunities available to join our team as a Customer Service Advisor based in Thame. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive starting salary of 17,000 per annum increasing to £18,000 per annum after 12 months service in role.
Here at CPM we are looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic customer service advisors to join our successful Contact Centre here in Thame and work for leading automotive brands. We need your skills and expertise to help us drive and exceed our client’s expectations. As an already successful Customer Expert you will thrive from working with our BRAND NEW Automotive client Kia!
What you will be doing as our Customer Service Advisor?
- Deliver high quality, effective communications for new and existing customers
- Develop a sound understanding of Kia’s products and services and to fully embrace our brand values.
- You will engage with customers to gain a full understanding of their requirements in a skilful and professional manner in line with our stringent quality standards and ensuring a timely qualitative resolution
- Answer calls to assist with issues that may occur with our products, requests updates to the web site with customer information and to raise complaints with our case managers for more in-depth investigation
- Research, investigate and identify the root cause of the customer enquiry
The majority of communication is handled through inbound and outbound telephone calls; however contacts also arrive via email and white mail and increasingly social media channels.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Advisor
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to understand the needs of the customer.
- A confident telephone manner
- Good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments.
- Able to prioritise and mange work load using own initiative
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy are necessary together with an eye for detail.
- The ability to be a team player is also an essential quality in the role
- Displays a proactive “can do” approach
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Be computer literate at intermediate level
- Have strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- A passion for the Automotive world is highly desired
As our successful Customer Service Advisor we will reward you with
- Free parking onsite
- 22 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- 70/30 in-house promotion vision
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
- Reward and recognition program for Contact Centre
- ICS accreditation (Course enrolment available)
Our Customer Service Advisor Working Hours:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday between 8.30am – 9pm (Shifts)
- Sat 9am – 1pm (1 in 5)
CPM believe that our people are our business and give their employees the training and opportunities to fulfil their individual potential. If you want a rewarding job working for a company that truly celebrates you and what you can bring to our company, please contact us TODAY and let us tell you more about how you can join our CPM family!
So if you would like to join our team as our new Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!