Communications Officer & Administration Support to the Vice Principals
Communications Officer & Administration Support
Job Ref: WW/SCL
Salary: O17-O19 / £17,772 – £18,746
(Pro-rata actual salary £12,601 - £13,292)
Location: Keynsham (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: Part-time 30 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 4 additional days and all INSET days
Communications Officer & Administrative Support to the Vice Principals
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is at an exciting stage in its development. The Trust currently comprises of ten schools with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
We are looking for a well-qualified and professional person, who will provide excellent customer service and high quality administrative support. The purpose of the role is to:
- Effectively promote the school to stakeholders, particularly prospective students and parents, through a range of communication strategies including events, website, social media and printed information.
- Work with key colleagues on planning and developing a publicity strategy for the school, including building links with external agencies and the local community.
- Support the administrative requirements of senior leaders, providing a professional and efficient administrative and first contact service.
The working hours are: Part time 30 hours p/w Term Time Only plus 4 days and all INSET days (the 4 additional days must be worked in the summer to support examination activity). Flexibility to support setting up of evening events.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- An energised and professional working environment
Benefits include; local government pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking, cycle to work scheme and childcare voucher scheme.
The closing date for applications is: Monday 9th April 2018
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter.
No CVs or agencies please.
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Wellsway Multi Academy Trust will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.