Brook Street are delighted to present the opportunity to work for one of the UKs leading specialists in the provision of claims management, loss adjusting and risk management services. Our client operates globally with over 60 offices across the world, employing over 6000 highly skilled staff members. Their people are as diverse as their products and services and as varied as their clients. They believe that individuals from different backgrounds encourage a challenging team environment, a creative approach to problem solving and an interesting working environment.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an organised and diligent professional to join their team as a Claims Handler to provide superb customer service to their portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for providing efficient, customer-focused and cost effective service by managing claims from instruction to completion.
As a Claims Handler, it will be your responsibility to deliver an exceptional customer experience though the management of a portfolio of Domestic and Commercial building valuations. You`ll act as first point of contact for our client's customers and policyholders for quotes and queries regarding the valuation of their property. As well as proactively driving a portfolio of work you will be required to maintain a task diary system, produce and follow up on quotes, book appointments, invoice clients, assist in the production of client reports and letters, liaise with brokers, agents, insurers as well as surveyors and other professional partners.
You will have/will be:
- Previous experience within a customer service office environment
- Organised, diligent and able to run tasks through to completion
- Conscientious and hard working in order to achieve the required results, as well as being flexible and adaptable during times of high volumes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of computer based systems
- Ability to deal with demanding customers in a sympathetic but firm manner over the telephone.
- Able to cope with a changing working environment
- A desire to embrace innovative working practices
- Ideally educated to `A` level/ degree standard
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Ben G at Brook Street Portsmouth on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.