Nursery Nurse, Level 3, Chalfont, Buckinghamshire
Our client, is looking for Level 3 Nursery Nurses.
This company are providing children, parents and the local community with a wide variety of services including forest school, French classes and much more.
If you are passionate about achieving great outcomes for children and want to inspire the young minds of the future then we would love you on our team.
You will need to be a dedicated team player with good communication skills.
About the role
- You will be nurturing our children with day to day care and exciting the minds of our pre-school children with new ideas and activities fully linked to the EYFS.
- You will build strong relationships with all the children and their families.
- You will be working together with the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the nursery by adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
You will need
- A suitable qualification such as NNEB/CYPW/NVQ Level 3
- Experience of working in a child care environment
- A great understanding of the EYFS and the ability to refer to the EYFS when planning activities.
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for working with young children and meeting their needs.
Fantastic Range of Benefits:
- Free uniform and cosy fleece
- 50% off childcare fees
- Paid day off you're your birthday
- 5 fully paid in house training days a year
- Competitive salary package
- Staff pension
- BUPA health care package
- Full support for professional development from Level 2 to degree
- Organised team event
- Fantastic career progression
Our client is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all its children and staff. All applicants should expect a telephone interview as a first line response from us, the recruitment agency, then with the Day Nursery and will then be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK and complete a health and suitability declaration. Successful applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references before starting work with this company.
If this is the sort of company you would like to grow with, please do not hesitate to get in touch with an up to date CV.