Mechanical Fitters - Montrose - 9 Months
My client is looking for a number of mechanical fitters, on an initial contract until the year end, based in Montrose, Scotland. The role is on shift patterns of 4 on 4 off, and the client can offer a competitive hourly rate.
- Fully participate in HSE Management Program and comply with all safety, health, and environmental regulation
- Ensure compliance in respective areas of control with all QHSE Management System requirements, policies and procedures
- Have a competency in reading, understanding and interpreting engineering support documentation
- Assemble equipment based on customer sales order; complete assembly according to requirements and safety rules/regulations; complete assembly documentation
- Test equipment based on customer sales order; complete testing according to requirements and safety rules/regulations; complete testing documentation
- Check routing for accuracy and review all procedures before beginning operations
- Work within the strict labour hours cycle for operations
- Flexible to transfer between working cells as required to meet business requirements
- Engage with the BHGE Cultural Pillars
- Five Fundamentals adherence and compliance
If you feel you're a good fit or want to know a bit more about the role please contact me.