We have registered a fantastic brand-new opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined HR Manager to join a collaborative organisation based in Wallingford. This will be a hands-on HR generalist role where you will provide expert HR advice and support to the team and will be managing the recruitment administrator.
HR Manager responsibilities
Closely working with the Director, you will be:
- Overseeing the recruitment function
- Developing new strategic ideas
- Providing ER advice
- Dealing with disciplinary cases
- Overseeing employee engagement
- General HR duties
HR Manager Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked within a similar role, ideally gained from an SME
- Have practical experience in line management
- Have a thorough understanding of employee relations and policies and procedures
- Be organised and confident
- Have exceptional communication skills and a team orientated mindset
- It would be advantageous if you have strategic recruitment knowledge
HR Manager Rewards
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- NHS Top up plan
- Flexible working hours
Our client is based in Wallingford, South Oxfordshire (OX10). There is parking on-site.
Our client is a family owned organisation whom are one of the largest providers of homecare support. They are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a competent HR Manager to join their team.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire's leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.