HR Systems Lead
My client, a reputable not for profit organisation based in central London is seeking a HR Systems/Workforce Information Lead to join basis.
I am looking for credible candidates with strong systems experience to lead on some complex systems work and engage with key stakeholders. Ideal candidates for this role will have experience using Cascade and will have worked on GDPR.
The main responsibilities held within this role include:
- Conduct a process mapping exercise to identify current operating procedures for HR/Payroll management - identify overlaps and clearly define responsibilities and potential efficiencies.
- Lead a roll-out of wider self-service access to Cascade
- Create a single process for the management of the staffing establishment - determine current headcount and establish current absences
- Work with a IT Business Analyst to inform the new workflow process for starters and leavers which the aim of creating an automated system between HR, IT and Security
- Carry out a Cascade data cleanse in preparation for GDPR
- Create a work flow system/approvals process for the management of temporary staff
If you are looking for your next interim opportunity, and believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your application ASAP.