Marketing Manager - Middle Markets
Assistant Director - BMC Middle Market
EY's global Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function supports EY's purpose of Building a Better Working World by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact. 60% or $30b of our $50b target is expected to come from our Core Accounts many of whom are defined as Middle Market companies. They are all seeking to accelerate growth wherever they are on the growth continuum, they are the engines of growth for economies all over the world and they are who we want to grow with. We have a tremendous opportunity to build on our already market leading position and ignite growth in our core.
The role of the BMC MM team is to deliver a brand and marketing plan to inspire Middle Market organisations think, feel and believe that EY is the best organisation to help them on their growth journey.
Success for this team in this role rests on the development and delivery of a BMC strategy and plan to deliver the objectives for the Middle Market with a focus on improving service line integration and growth, top end replenishment, achieving market leading positions in accelerating growth and entrepreneurship as well as across relevant strategic priorities such as family business, IPOs and strategic transactions and start-ups.
The role of Assistant Director, Global Priority Activation is high impact, high visibility, and results driven role. The role will be allocated for a time-bound period to focus on driving up the external impact of our global priorities. It is a lynchpin in driving execution and leveraging learning across the global organisation.
This will be a 6 month contract role based in our London office.
Your key responsibilities
- Working for a defined period to drive programmes through to execution to deliver their objectives.
- To seek and rapidly apply best practice learning to ensure programmes have maximum impact.
- To apply creativity to ensure that programmes cut-through
- To lead specific elements of programs - either at a creative, development or execution level of a programme.
- Contribute ideas to the annual global MM BMC content strategy and plan in alignment with the MM priorities.
- Use data to report on the performance of focus program and demonstrate impact.
- Lead the process of operationalizing execution through process development and codifying success.
- Be an ambassador for teaming - seeking connections across teams to ensure that the new model delivers high impact
- Executing highly effective marketing and communications activities to drive reputation, relationships and revenue with our target audiences - entrepreneurs, family businesses and start-ups
- Inspiring the business by creating the most impactful and creative marketing activity, and helping EY earn a reputation for being one of the leading brand and marketing teams.
- Leveraging learning and insight to raise the bar on execution and deployment of priority programmes.
- Creating an integrated team that is high functioning and motivated
Skills and attributes for success
- Be able to perform in a dynamic environment, relentless pushing up results.
- Demonstrate a strong eye for detail.
- Be a self-starter, proactive & willing to take ownership.
- Be a strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently.
- Be solutions orientated
- Strong influencing and alignment skills
- Develop rapport and build trust with stakeholders of all ranks
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident writer and editor who knows how to engage an audience through storytelling
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience of driving to solutions through complex organizations
- Experience of working at a Global or Area level
- Experience in B2B marketing, ideally in professional services firms and/or marketing and communications consulting background
- Experience of working across brand, marketing and communications mix
- Content development and deployment experience
- Experience of digital platforms
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.