Business Development Manager
I am currently looking for a sales professional to join my corporate travel client in their Kent office as a Business Development Manager. This is a travel sales business development role and they are looking for someone who is target-driven and highly motivated to join them. They're paying 30-35K as a base salary plus uncapped earnings!
What the role entails
- Trying to attract new clients to use their fantastic service
- Sourcing and contacting leads
- Networking with other professionals
Their clients range from fashion labels to blue chip multinational businesses with offices all over the globe. Typically, you'll be targeting companies with an international travel spend between GBP 50,000 - GBP 1M.
What we're looking for
- Determination to succeed in a sales role
- Confident and a fantastic outlook
- Customer-focused approach
- High energy and drive
- Aspiration to grow into a leadership position
- Experience in Travel Management Industry.
In return, you'll be rewarded with comprehensive training and support from your sales team in addition to an incredible company.
You'll also gain:
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Exceptional career progression.
- Global opportunities.
For more information, please contact Mo Charrat at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Travel/Kent/Sales/BDM/Business Development Manager.