Maintenance Engineer - Shifts - Middlewich, Cheshire - GBP38,000 + ben + o/t
Our client is recognized as one of the UK's market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of recent positive internal restructuring, they are now looking to recruit a multi discipline, electrically biased maintenance engineer - shifts to complement their existing team. The site operates on a 24/7 basis, and with the company priding itself on the high quality service it provides to it's customers across the country, it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional maintenance engineer - shifts to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Based in Middlewich and reporting to the Site Support Manager, the successful Maintenance Engineer will work as part of a team of 3 engineers, and core responsibilities for this electrically biased shift maintenance engineer position will include:
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated cranes, conveyor systems and general materials handling equipment
- Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment
- Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
- Using the computerised GUI system to monitor site activity
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
The role is a Shift position although the pattern is still to be finalised. It WILL consist of 10 and 12 hr shifts and WILL cover both days and nights. This will be discussed at interview.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an electrically qualified multi skilled enthusiastic and self motivated maintenance engineer - shifts to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of fully automated cranes and conveyor systems that handle more than 50,000 pallets per month. To be considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized electrical engineering qualification, experience of working at heights and also of working both autonomously and as part of a team on AC DC, Controls, hydraulic and pneumatic systems within a busy handling and automation environment.
In return, a mapped career progression path and excellent remuneration package are available. Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a world leading organization? Then contact retained consultants Premier Technical Recruitment or via email to (see below) for further details.