Van Driver / Warehouse Operative
Van Driver / Warehouse Operative is required for a long established Fastener and Fixing Company based in Bradford, offering a salary of £8.00 per hour working a 42.5 per hour week, Monday to Friday.
The role is based in Bradford, working for a successful & long established Fastener, Fixing & Tool Distributor. This role involves working both within the Warehouse and also externally carrying out driving duties to deliver goods and also maintain and replenish stock management systems at clients premises.
Main Duties of the Van Driver / Warehouse Operative:
- Receiving, checking & locating items in Goods Inwards.
- Picking & Packing Goods for despatch.
- Inputting data on to the Computer System
- Assisting management in Stock Control
- Loading & Delivering goods, liaising with Customers and replenishing stock throughout the region.
The ideal Van Driver / Warehouse Operative:
- Good communication skills
- A full U.K driving license is essential
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience within the Fastener Industry would be preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract initially with a view to a permanent contract after this period.