Data Controller (Finance)
My client are small Surrey based business of Independent Financial Advisors, who offer a outstanding, truly independent financial advice on mortgages, investments, savings and pension planning.
Due to organic growth, we are now looking to recruit for a Data Controller who key purpose will be to manage all data processing essential for an IFA firm.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
This role is focused on data recording, monitoring and analysing.
Advanced Excel is essential.
- Monitoring/recording/analysing business data for financial business
- Monitoring/recording/analysing data required for essential business tasks e. fee reconciliation, FCA reporting
- Understanding and development of existing data software
- Implementation and operation of software in business processes
- Implementation and improvement of data processes and systems
- Deliver analysis and reports to support decision making
- Support management with Management Information demands
Skills and Person Specification:
- Numeracy, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Advanced Spreadsheet Skills and highly IT literate with good system skills
- Strong analytical skill and the ability to interpret financial data
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple functions
- Book keeping/Accountancy back ground ideal