Full Time - 40 hours per week
An events centre in Brighton is looking for a Coordinator that will be responsible for liaising with the customers to make their event a memorable experience.
Working as part of the sales team you will be working closely with the customer, right up to the day of the event.
The role will include:
* Working closely with housekeeping and catering departments regarding menus and room layouts prior to events
* Handle all administration prior to the events. This can include booking confirmations, brochures and answering any customer queries
* Arrange accurate timings in order to create a smooth-running event
* Keep customers up to date with promotions and special offers
* Listen to customer needs to ensure they have a first-class experience
This is an amazing venue that can hold a variety of events from weddings to christmas parties and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career within events. This is a fast paced, busy environment and would suit a candidate that thrives in this kind of environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email your CV or call Meika on .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.