Go To Market Lead, Product Management
Go To Market Lead, Product Management | Informa Pharma Intelligence - US Remote
Reporting into the Head of Product Management for Pharma Intelligence Products, the leader will apply the Pragmatic Marketing TM framework and work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups and provide leadership to create and own the go-to-market methodology, and work in conjunction with client services on GTM for our loyalty program. They will support product positioning in the market, while driving sales enablement, client services awareness, and supporting marketing strategies to drive growth and retention.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Expertise in the commercial domain for Pharma. Additionally, strong project management skills, with proven methodology application are required.
- Lead the strategic thinking and planning around our go to market and launch activities across existing and new product launches to maximize the revenue opportunity across different sections of the market.
- Lead and coordinate activities to ensure a strong go-to-market and launch success. Pair business goals with client engagement, retention, satisfaction and ensure all activities are outcome driven and measured regularly.
- Working with the partner leads to create and execute strategies for maximizing the commercial potential of our largest accounts.
- Drive data-driven decision making, and supporting product strategy by developing a deep understanding of customer usage, competitor products, win/loss analysis and market trends, to support and iterate our go to market programs in order to maximize customer impact/growth.
- Partnering with stakeholder teams to provide thought leadership around the product set.
- Serving as the voice of the customer across the organization, and be passionate about delighting customers via strong value propositions and top notch customer experience.
- Working closely with the Marketing, Product Management and Content teams to help identify new product opportunities to drive growth within the existing customer community.
- Working with the Marketing, Client Services and Sales teams to articulate value proposition and champion the products internally and externally (including partnerships.) Become the resident Subject Matter Expert on customer GTM and loyalty for our designated products/markets served to support sales efforts.
- Institute a strong KPI tracking rhythm with clear and measurable outcomes, shared regularly or more often if needed.???
Program and Project Management Experience:
- A strong leader with a proven track record of commercial success in evolving products and growing revenue into new markets, regions, segments and customer types.
- Experience in go to market methodology and retention strategy, ideally in the information services industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels (of an organization internally and externally.
- Having an understanding of competitor products and market trends would be a bonus.
- Experience or an interest in the subject matter area (biopharmaceutical/drug development) would be advantageous.???
The ideal candidate will:
- Take a data-driven approach to strategic planning and execution, encouraging evidence-based improvements to strategies and processes.
- Implement forward thinking ideas to help support and grow the go to market methodology by utilizing historical quantative and qualitative data.
- Champion innovation through a test-learn-change approach.
- Lead by example, through creative problem solving and proactively proposing new approaches to better meet both customer and internal stakeholder needs.
- Be a team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
To apply for this opportunity and develop your career within an industry-leading global brand, please send your CV and a cover letter and salary expectations.
Informa's Business Intelligence (BI) division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment.
BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within six core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Transportation, Industry and Infrastructure and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.