AVP Fixed Income - Credit Trading Compliance
The bank has one of the strongest and largest credit trading businesses in the world and trades products such as investment grade, high yield corporate and government bonds; structured bonds such as asset backed securities, CLO's, CDO's and Special Situations such as distressed and restructured debt.
Your new role
The firm is looking for an AVP with at least 2 years Compliance Advisory experience. This means that you could have worked in a generalist advisory role at a smaller firm; coming from a niche division such as being solely focused on FX or they will also consider people who have worked on the Private Side or Equities. Above all, they are looking for someone dedicated to learning about the Credit business and developing their career.
- University degree
- A base minimum of 3 years Compliance experience with at least 2 in an Advisory team
- Strong interpersonal skills with confidence to deal with senior stakeholders and diffuse potentially contentious issues
- A willingness to apply yourself toward learning the Credit Market thoroughly
- You will also need to be able to think on your feet and logically approach technically challenging issues
What you'll get in return:
- Outstanding on the floor training from a very experienced team within Fixed Income Compliance
- Off-site training for both bespoke bank courses, online learning as well enrolment in CISI courses
- Competitive pay, strong bonus potential and generous benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.