Early Years Teacher - Clapham - South London
Job Type: Early Years Teacher
Job Title: Reception Class Teacher
Location: Clapham, London
Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP28,000 to GBP40,000 Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP or April 2018.
Duration: Temp to Perm
Reeson Education are looking for an ambitious, dedicated and creative primary teacher to join our rapidly expanding client school in the heart of London. Our school is looking for a Reception class teacher to join their school ASAP or April 2018.
The school is placed within a large and spacious building which has recently been fully refurbished, providing children and staff with large and bright classrooms, along with modern facilities across the school for all to enjoy.
The school provides a positive, optimum environment, helping children to develop their skills and attitudes to become lifelong learners. This school has high expectations for every child and aims to provide an innovative and stimulating environment for all to learn.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Is a good to outstanding class teacher
- Has a firm understanding of the UK EYFS curriculum and recent changes
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a passion for working in early years and ideally experience teaching nursery or reception age children.
- Has the ability to design and deliver 'creative' lessons that will captivate the children.
- Is able to communicate with children from a wide ethnic group and EAL needs
- Enjoys working with a diverse team of teachers
Reeson Education application requirements:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education for immediate consideration.