Financial Security Governance Officer
Financial Security Governance Officer at a leading European Investment Bank with a global reach. Permanent role, paying from GBP65k - GBP75k.
The candidate for this role will sit within the UK Financial Security Team (UKFS), which has responsibilities for various areas including, Anti - Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist-Financing (CTF), Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC), Sanctions, PEPs and High Risk Clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ability to design and develop KRI's, KPI's and MI dashboards for reproting purposes
- Liaise with Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Compliance teams in Europe
- Implement and maintain a policy and procedural framework to mitigate regulatory risks
- Ensure that the departments procedures, systems and controls are up to date
- Coordination and maintenance of Group & CIB new and updated policies and procedures
- Understanding of Financial Crime Prevention (AML, Sanctions, ABC, etc)
- Project management skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience in an Investment Banking or Assest Management environment
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Analytical tools.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.