Quantity Surveyor - North Manchester
A well-established Quantity Surveying & Project Management consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their close-knit North Manchester offices.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Quantity surveyor will work on Commercial, Leisure, and Retail projects across the UK carrying out:
- Cost Advice - Feasibility, Cost Estimates, Elemental Cost Plans
- Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, and Contract Sum Analysis for Tenders
- Value Engineering
- Prepare Tender Documentation
- Placement of Contracts
- Contract Administration
- Variations, Valuations and Final Accounts
- Extension of Time and Loss and Expense Claims
- Monthly Financial Reports
GBP35,000 - GBP45,000 + Package
- Increased responsibility on projects.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Manchester / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / APC / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Manager / Greater Manchester